Well, nothing terribly exciting happened yesterday, so I’ll just do a meme!
What were you doing ten years ago? 10 years ago, I was a sophomore in high school. There wasn’t anything terribly exciting going on, since I didn’t have my license yet and wasn’t looking at colleges yet, but I think this was the time when I started talking to a boy we’ll call J. He was a bit of a bad boy, but I wasn’t hanging out with him outside of school yet, so nothing really rebellious.
What are five things on your to-do list today? I don’t have too much to do today really.
1. Go grocery shopping.
2. Look up some books online.
3. Call the cat’s kennel to confirm her upcoming stay.
Snacks you enjoy? I like mostly unhealthy stuff, like chocolate and cheetos, unfortunately. I may make some brownies later today.
Places you’ve lived? Several places in eastern PA, NJ, northern CA, west FL, middle TN, and northern SC.
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. The obligatory “safe answer” – hire someone to help me wisely invest/whatever else you do with most of your money if you’re rich.
2. Buy a vacation home near Disney World and another in the Caribbean or Hawaii.
3. Donate some to animal causes.
4. Go on a shopping spree, including clothing and designer handbags/sunglasses for me and all the video games my hubby could ever want.
5. Upgrade our house/cars.
People you want to know more about? I’m not sure specifically. I’d always like to know more about nice people I could become friends with.